At any time you can stop receiving, or unsubscribe from, a Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feed. You can either cancel the feed and remove all items from that feed in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, or cancel the feed and keep items downloaded from the feed.
Note If you want to keep the RSS Feed, but delete the downloaded items, open the folder for the RSS Feed, select the items to be deleted and then press DELETE.
What do you want to do?
Cancel an RSS Feed and remove all content from the feed
Delete the folder associated with the RSS Feed. Doing so will delete all of your downloaded items in the folder and cancel the RSS Feed.
- In Mail, in the Navigation Pane, expand the RSS Feeds folder.
- Select the RSS Feed that you want to delete.
- Press DELETE.
- When prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes.
Top of Page
Cancel an RSS Feed and keep all content from the feed
- On the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- Click the RSS Feeds tab.
- Under Feed Name, click the feed you want cancel, and then click Remove.
Note To cancel multiple RSS Feeds, press and hold CTRL as you click RSS Feed names. This allows you to select multiple RSS Feeds.
Previously downloaded items from the feed are not deleted.
Top of Page