Do any of the following:
Prevent AutoArchive from running on all folders
The following procedure turns off AutoArchive for all folders, including individual folders with AutoArchive turned on.
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Other tab.
- Click AutoArchive.
- Clear the Run AutoArchive every n days check box.
Prevent AutoArchive from running on one folder
- On the Go menu, click Folder List, right-click the folder you want to AutoArchive, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu.
- Click the AutoArchive tab.
- Select the Do not archive items in this folder option.
Cancel archiving that's in process
- In the lower-right corner of the status bar, next to the Archiving folder message, click the down arrow, and then click Cancel Archiving.