- In the Navigation Pane (Navigation Pane: The column on the left side of the Outlook window that includes panes such as Shortcuts or Mail and the shortcuts or folders within each pane. Click a folder to show the items in the folder.), drag the message you want to convert to a meeting request to the Calendar button.
- Click Invite Attendees.
- Enter a name or names in the To box.
- Enter the location in the Location box.
- In the Start time and End time lists, click the date and times.
- Select any other options that you want.
- Click Send.
Note You can change any type of item into another type of item by dragging it to the folder button in the Navigation Pane.