In person meetings
I want to delete meeting responses without comments automatically.
- Select the Delete blank voting and meeting responses after processing check box in the Tracking Options dialog box (on the Tools menu, click Options, click E-mail options, and then click Tracking Options). Meeting responses sent to you without comments are tabulated in your original meeting request, and then deleted without appearing in your Inbox.
I haven't received any meeting responses.
- If you selected the Delete blank voting and meeting responses after processing check box in the Tracking Options dialog box (on the Tools menu, click Options, click E-mail options, and then click Tracking Options), meeting responses sent to you without comments are tabulated in your original meeting request, and then deleted without appearing in your Inbox. To get them in your Inbox, clear this check box. Meeting responses that include comments always appear in your Inbox.
- You may have set up a delegate and selected the Send meeting requests and responses only to my delegates, not to me check box on the Delegates tab (on the Tools menu, click Options). To receive meeting responses, clear this check box.
The Forward button is missing on my meeting request.
Instead of forwarding an existing meeting request to new attendees, you can right-click the meeting on your Calendar and then click Add or Remove Attendees on the shortcut menu to send the meeting request to attendees not on your original list.
I deleted the meeting request. I have meeting responses in my Inbox.
If you delete your meeting request or move it off your Calendar, meeting responses will stay in your Inbox. Review and delete the responses in your Inbox.
My Calendar and other time settings incorrect by one hour.
- If your country/region has recently changed the date to begin daylight saving time, you may have a version of Windows that does not reflect this recent change. Microsoft Outlook gets all time zone information from the system. Manually adjust your system clock to the correct time in the Date/Time dialog box in the Windows Control Panel. This change affects all time settings in all your Windows-based programs.
I don't want to receive meeting responses.
If you arrange a meeting, and you don't need to know who will attend, you can turn off or delete meeting responses so they don't fill up your Inbox.
Other people see my time as busy, but I don't have any appointments.
You have scheduled an event and clicked busy in the Show time as box. This results in a line appearing to the left of the appointment times in your calendar. Others viewing your calendar will see the times as blocked out. To fix this, click Free in the Show time as box.
I want to schedule travel time before and after a meeting to show others who view my Calendar how long I will be out of office.
Create two separate "travel time" appointments, one before and one after your meeting, for the amount of time you need.
The Call Using command is not available.
- If you want to call contacts using Microsoft NetMeeting and you have selected multiple contacts, the Call Using NetMeeting command on the Actions menu will be unavailable. Select one contact, and then click this command to start NetMeeting.
- Your system administrator might have restricted the use of NetMeeting or Windows Media Services in Microsoft Outlook and other Microsoft Office programs. If the This is an online meeting using check box is unavailable, see your system administrator.
When I try to join the NetMeeting through the reminder, I get an error message.
If the organizer of the online meeting has not started the meeting before you click Join Meeting on your reminder, you will receive an error message. If the current time is prior to the start time of the online meeting, click Snooze and try joining the meeting later. If the current time is past the start time of the online meeting, contact the meeting organizer and ask them to start the meeting.
My online NetMeeting settings are not available.
It is not possible to change the Microsoft NetMeeting settings for just one occurrence of a recurring meeting. You must open the series when you make the changes in order to have the changes apply to all occurrences.
Some of my NetMeeting collaboration attendees have trouble joining the meeting.
This could be because:
- You did not start the NetMeeting (In Calendar, open the meeting and click Start NetMeeting) before attendees began receiving reminders for it and tried to join it. Attendees cannot join a meeting that has not been started by its organizer. Start the meeting and have them try again.
- There is an Internet security system between your computer and the attendees' computers. Contact your network administrator, or have attendees contact their network administrators for assistance.
- The attendees are not connected to the network or to the Internet. To confirm that they are connected to the network or to the Internet, they should start their Internet browsers. If they can view Web pages, they are connected correctly.