Learn the three best ways to share contacts
in Office 365.
About this course
This course includes four videos:
- Connect Outlook to Office 365 (1:27)
- Share contacts in Outlook (1:16)
- Add contacts to a global address book (2:17)
- Sync Outlook with contacts in SharePoint (1:39)
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Share contacts in Outlook.
- Create external contacts manually by adding them to the global address book.
- Synchronize a list of contacts in SharePoint with Outlook.
Before you begin
You need an Office 365 subscription.
If the information in these videos doesn’t match what you’re seeing, try viewing Training courses for Office 365 for business.
See more courses on Microsoft Office Training.