Share or publish your calendar so others can view your appointments and meetings.
About this course
This course includes three videos:
- Share or publish your calendar (1:05)
- Set up the sharing option (3:42)
- Set up the publishing option (2:13)
At the end of this course you’ll also find a Quick Reference Card that you can print.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the difference between sharing a calendar and publishing a calendar in Outlook Web App and Outlook 2010.
- Use the Schedule Assistant to share free/busy information.
- Share your calendar with select people in your organization.
- Publish your calendar to create a URL to give to other people outside of your organization.
Before you begin
You need an Office 365 subscription.
If the information in these videos doesn’t match what you’re seeing, try viewing Training courses for Office 365 for business.
See more courses on Microsoft Office Training.