This feature requires you to use a Microsoft Exchange account. Most home and personal accounts do not use Exchange.
This procedure works only if you are the resource administrator or you’ve been given owner permissions.
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Calendar Options.
- Click Resource Scheduling.
- Click the options you want.
- Click Set Permissions
- Click the Permissions tab, and then click Add.
- In the Type name or select from list box, enter the name of each person you want to grant permissions to, clicking Add after each name.
- Click OK.
- In the Permission Level list, click Author.