About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create and send automatic replies if you use a Microsoft Exchange Server account.
- Create and send automatic Replies if you don't have an Exchange account (you use a services such as Hotmail, Gmail, or your ISP's mail service).
- Stop both types of replies (Exchange and other types of accounts).
- Create rules to help manage incoming messages while you're gone.
Before you begin
To send replies if you don't have an Exchange Server account, you must install Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2010 32-bit Edition or Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office 2010 64-bit Edition.