This feature requires you to use a Microsoft Exchange account. Most home and personal accounts do not use Exchange.
- On the Tools menu, point to Find, and then click Find Public Folder.
- To specify which set of public folders to search, click Browse.
- In the Contains text box, enter the text you want to use to search for the folder.
- In the In list, click the search criteria that you want the entry in the Contains text box to apply to.
- If you want to search by date, select the Folders created since check box and then select a date.