If your e-mail signature contains multiple lines and it appears with double line spacing, you can change the appearance of the signature to single line spacing. These steps change the signature for all future messages that you send with the signature.
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Mail Message.
Keyboard shortcut To create a new e-mail message, press CTRL+SHIFT+M.
- On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
- On the E-mail Signature tab, in the Select signature to edit list, click the signature that you want to modify.
- In the Edit signature box, click at the end of the first line of text, and then press DELETE.
- Press SHIFT+DELETE.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each line of text.
- After completing all changes, click OK.
- You can close the message you created in step 1, or continue to compose and send a message as you normally do.
Note If you want your changes to appear in the signature in a message that you currently have open, you must update the existing signature. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signatures, and then click the signature.
Top of Page