This feature requires you to use a Microsoft Exchange account. Most home and personal accounts do not use Exchange.
- In Mail, on the Tools menu, point to Send/Receive, point to Send/Receive Settings, and then click Define Send/Receive Groups.
- In the list, click the group you want, and then click Edit.
- Under Accounts, click your Exchange Server account.
- Select the Download offline address book check box.
- Click Address Book Settings.
- Under Information to download, click Full Details.
Note Downloading full details is not recommended unless you have a high-speed local area network (LAN) connection. An Offline Address Book can potentially be several hundred megabytes (MB) in a large organization.