- In Calendar, on the File menu, click Print, and then in the Print style box, click the print style (print style: A combination of paper and page settings that determines the way items print. Outlook provides built-in print styles, and you can create your own.) you want.
To print the details of appointments and meetings, in the Print style box, click Calendar Details Style.
- In the Start box and the End box, enter the first day and last day to print.
- Click Page Setup, and then click the Paper tab.
- In the Type box, click Custom.
- In the Size box, click the paper size you want to print.