If you want to print a message that you sent which includes Bcc recipients, you can capture an image of the message, paste it into a graphics program, and then print the image.
- In Outlook, open the email message that you want to print.
Tip All recipients (including those on the Bcc line) appear in the header section of the message.
- On the keyboard, press Print Screen.
- In Windows, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint.
Note If you have another graphics program, you can use that in place of Paint.
- In Paint, click Home > Paste.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are using Windows 7, click Paint , and then click Print.
- If you are using Windows 8, click , and then click Print.