There is currently no direct way in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007to print the names of the people who have been invited to a meeting. However, you can still access and print the names by using a few commands.
Copy the names of the attendees and organizer
- In Calendar, open the meeting request.
- On the Meeting tab, click Scheduling Assistant.
- Select the names in the All Attendees list, and on the Format Text tab, click Copy.
Only the names of the meeting organizer and attendees are copied.
Tip To invite these same people to a new meeting that you want to schedule, open a new meeting request, and then on the Format Text tab, click Paste to add the names to the To box.
Format and print the names
- Open a new Word document.
- On the Home tab, click Paste.
The names of the meeting organizer and attendees are separated by either semicolons or commas without any carriage returns.
- Convert this list into a single-column list of names.
- Select all the names.
- On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click Table.
- Click Convert Text to Table.
- In the Convert Text to Table dialog box, under Table size, set the number of columns to 1.
- In the Convert Text to Table dialog box, under Separate text at, select Commas if the names are separated by commas. If the names are separated by semicolons, select Other, and then type a semicolon (;) in the adjacent box.
- Click OK.
Tip To print the names as a column of cells (cell: A box formed by the intersection of a row and column in a worksheet or a table, in which you enter information.) in a worksheet, copy the list of names, and then paste them into a Microsoft Office Excel worksheet.
- Print the list of names.
Top of Page