- On the File menu, click Print and then in the Print style box, click the print style you want.
To print the details of appointments and meetings, in the Print Style box, click Calendar Details Style.
To learn more about print styles and settings, see Printing in Outlook.
- In the Start list and the End list, enter the first day and the last day to print.
- To set other print options, such as the paper orientation or the fonts used, click Page Setup, and then select the options that you want.
- To print the details of private appointments, clear the Hide Details of private appointments check box.
- If you are using 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 (SP2), you can specify individual pages from your calendar to print. Under Print, enter the pages that you want to print in the Page Range box. It may help you select pages to print if you click Print Preview first.
- To print non-adjacent days, change to Week or Month view, select the days you want to print, and then on the File menu, click Print.
Important Because of the numerous printers available to consumers, we cannot help you troubleshoot any issues with your printer. For troubleshooting information, see the manufacturer's manual or Web site. You can also ask questions in Microsoft Office Communities.
Top of Page