Print a calendar with all my appointments in it
Print a blank calendar
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Folder.
- Type a name for the folder.
- In the Folder contains list, click Calendar Items.
- In the Select where to place the folder list, click Calendar, and then click OK.
- On the Go menu, click Folder List. (Folder List: Displays the folders available in your mailbox. To view subfolders, click the plus sign (+) next to the folder. If the Folder List is not visible, on the Go menu, click Folder List.)
- In the Folder List, click the new folder you just created.
- On the File menu, point to Page setup, and then click the print style you want.
- Select the print style options you want, and then click Print.