- If you are not in the Junk E-mail folder, switch to that folder.
- On the Go menu, point to Folder, and then click Junk E-mail.
- Click OK.
- Right-click any messages that you want marked as not junk.
- On the shortcut menu, point to Junk E-mail, and then click Mark as Not Junk.
Messages marked as not junk are moved to your Inbox or to the folder they were previously in. If you have more than one e-mail account, the message will be moved to the Inbox or folder of the active e-mail account. When you mark a single message as not junk, you are prompted to add the sender or mailing list name to your Safe Senders or Safe Recipients List.
- To quickly mark a message as not junk, select it and then press CTRL+ALT+J, or click on the Standard toolbar.
- If you are using a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account and working online, you must be using Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later. If you do not know what version of Exchange server your e-mail account is using, contact your Exchange administrator.