You can import your Outlook.com contacts into Microsoft Outlook.
- Log on to your Outlook.com account.
- In the left pane, click Contacts.
- On the Outlook.com toolbar, click Options, then click Export Contacts.
- Under Export contacts, click Export contacts.
- When prompted to open or save the file, click Save.
- Select a location to save the file, and then click Save.
Note The default file name is WLMContacts.csv.
- In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
- Click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Click Comma Separated Values (DOS), and then click Next.
- Click Browse to locate the file you saved in step 6, select the file, and then click OK.
- Under Options, choose an option for how to process duplicate contacts, and then click Next.
- Click the Outlook contacts folder where you want the imported contacts to be saved, and then click Next.
Note Many people only have one Contacts folder. However, if you have multiple contacts folders, you should pick the folder where you want your Outlook.com contacts to be saved.
- Click Finish.