|Microsoft Office Outlook® 2003
Microsoft Outlook® 2000 and 2002
When you start Outlook in the morning to check your e-mail, do you want to know at a glance which messages were sent only to you? That's usually the stuff you care most about, right? You can easily find which messages were sent only to you by coloring those messages. This helps you to sort those messages from the "noise" that you get from being on distribution lists or being on the Cc or Bcc lines of messages.
Color messages sent only to you
- On the Tools menu, click Organize.
- Under Ways to Organize Inbox, click Using Colors.
- After Show messages sent only to me in, click the color that you want in the list.
- Click Turn on.
- Close the Ways to Organize Inbox pane.
- To further customize how the messages sent only to you appear, such as the font style and size, click Automatic Formatting in the upper-right corner of the Ways to Organize Inbox pane.
- To turn off the color setting, click Turn off.
- To change the color, click Turn off, click the color that you want in the list, and then click Turn on.