You can quickly navigate to any date in the Outlook calendar with either the keyboard or the mouse.
Use the Date Navigator
- In Calendar, at the top of the Navigation Pane (Navigation Pane: The column on the left side of the Outlook window that includes buttons for the Mail, Calendar, and Tasks views and the folders within each view. Click a folder to show the items in the folder.), click the date in the Date Navigator (Date Navigator: The small calendar that displays the current month in Calendar. It provides a quick and easy way to move appointments and to view other dates.).
Tip To quickly jump to one of the previous or next three months, click the month name, and then click the month that you want.
- Click the date that you want.
Top of Page
Use Go To Date
- On the Home tab, in the Go To group, click the Go To Date Dialog Box Launcher .
Keyboard shortcut In any calendar, press CTRL+G.
- In the Go To Date dialog box, in the Date box, enter the date or click the down arrow to display a monthly calendar, and then click a date.
- In the Show in list, click the calendar view that you want.
Top of Page