- On the File menu, click Import and Export.
- Under Choose an action to perform, click Export to a file, and then click Next.
- Under Create a file of type, click Microsoft Excel, and then click Next.
- Under Select folder to export from, click your Calendar folder, and then click Next.
- Under Save exported file as, type a name for your Microsoft Excel worksheet.
Note You can change the default file location from My Documents by clicking Browse and then selecting a different folder location.
- Click Finish.