If you want to share, copy, or print your Junk Email Filter Lists, then you can export them as a plain text (.txt) file.
- In Mail, click the Home tab.
- In the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk Email Options.
- On the Safe Senders, Safe Recipients, or Blocked Senders tab, click Export to File.
- Select where you want to save the file.
- In the File name box, enter a name for the file.
- Click Save.
Note If you export the Safe Senders List, and the Also trust email from my Contacts check box is selected, then only the email addresses that appear in the Safe Senders List are exported.
Top of Page