- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders, Safe Recipients, or Blocked Senders tab.
- Do one of the following:
Change a domain name or e-mail address
- In the list, click the domain name or e-mail address you want to change.
- Click Edit.
- Enter the new text in the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box.
Remove a domain name or e-mail address
- In the list, click the domain name or e-mail address you want to delete.
- Click Remove.
- If Automatic Picture Download is turned off, messages from or to e-mail addresses or domain names on the Safe Senders and Safe Recipients Lists will be treated as exceptions and the blocked content will be downloaded.
- If you have existing lists of safe or blocked domain names and e-mail addresses, you can import the information into Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 by saving the list as a text (.txt) file with one entry per line, and then importing the list.
- If you are using a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account and working online, you must be using Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 or later. If you do not know what version of Exchange server your e-mail account is using, contact your Exchange administrator.