If Microsoft Word is your e-mail editor, you can't create new stationery from Word. However, you can create a new stationery in Microsoft Outlook, which Word then adds to its stationery list.
- From the main Outlook window, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
- In the Compose in this message format list, click HTML.
- Click Stationery Picker, and then click New.
- In the Enter a name for your new stationery box, enter a name.
- Under Choose how to create your stationery, select the option you want.
To select a file to base your stationery on, type the path and file name in the Use this file as a template box, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Click Next.
- Select the options you want to use.
Note This procedure is available only if you use HTML as your message format.