If Microsoft Word is your e-mail editor, see Word Help. Word offers the most customization options for signatures.
- From the main Microsoft Outlook window, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
- In the Compose in this message format list, click the message format that you want to use the signature with.
- Under Signature, click Signatures, and then click New.
- In the Enter a name for your new signature box, enter a name.
- Under Choose how to create your signature, select the option you want.
- Click Next.
- In the Signature text box, type the text you want to include in the signature.
You can also paste text to this box from another document.
- To change the paragraph or font format, select the text, click Font or Paragraph, and then select the options you want. These options are not available if you use plain text as your message format.
- To add an electronic business card — vCard — to the signature, under vCard options, select a vCard from the list, or click New vCard from Contact.
- Click Finish when you are done editing the new signature.
Once you've created a signature, you can insert a signature in a message.