Some of the content in this topic may not be applicable to some languages.
This feature requires you to use a Microsoft Exchange account. Most home and personal accounts do not use Exchange.
- In Mail, on the Tools menu, click Out of Office Assistant.
I don't see the Out of Office Assistant command
The Out of Office Assistant command does not appear unless you are using an Exchange Server e-mail account and you are in the Mail view.
- Click Add Rule.
- Under When a message arrives that meets the following conditions, specify the conditions of the rule that the message must meet for the action to occur.
- To specify more conditions, click Advanced, select the options you want, and then click OK.
- To specify that this rule must be the last one applied, select the Do not process subsequent rules check box.
- Under Perform these actions, select the options you want. You can select more than one option.
Note If you specify that a message must be deleted, rules that follow the delete rule in the list of rules in the Out of Office Assistant dialog box do not affect the message.