|Microsoft Office Outlook® 2003
Microsoft Outlook® 2000 and 2002
There's a quick way to schedule a recurring reminder in Outlook that doesn't block any time on your calendar. You can use the appointment scheduling feature in Outlook to create a zero-minute meeting that will serve as a reminder.
Create recurring reminders
- In Outlook, click Calendar.
- On the Actions menu, click New Recurring Appointment.
- In the Appointment Recurrence dialog box, under Appointment time, click a start time in the Start list, and then click the same time in the End list. Make sure that 0 minutes appears in the Duration list. Otherwise, Outlook blocks out time on your calendar.
- Under Recurrence pattern, click an interval, such as Daily or Weekly, and then select the options that you want.
- Under Range of recurrence, click a start date in the Start list, and then select a stop option.
- Click OK.
- In the Subject box of the Untitled - Appointment window, type a name for the reminder, and then click Save and Close.