If you have installed Business Contact Manager for Outlook, you can create a Marketing Campaign (Marketing Campaign: A marketing program that uses many communication vehicles, for example, ads and direct mail, to accomplish a specific result, such as increasing marketing share, introducing new products, or retaining customers.) for your business in Microsoft Office Publisher* or Word*, and then launch it through Business Contact Manager for Outlook.
Create a Marketing Campaign from a Publisher* publication
- Start Publisher* and create and save a publication, such as a brochure, letter, e-mail message, or flyer.
- On the View menu, point to Toolbars, and select Business Contact Manager for Outlook.
- On the Business Contact Manager for Outlook toolbar, click Create New Marketing Campaign.
Create a Marketing Campaign from a Word* document
- Complete the new Marketing Campaign form. Because this form was created from an existing file, some information has already been filled in, but you can still make changes.
- When you have completed the form and are ready to launch this Marketing Campaign, click the Launch button.
*The stand-alone edition of Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager can be used with the 2007 or 2003 versions of Publisher and Word. The option to create a Marketing Campaign from Publisher 2003 or Word 2003 is not available.