Use a contact group (formerly called a “distribution list”) to send an email to multiple people—a project team, a committee, or even just a group of friends—without having to add each name each time you want to write them. To create contact group:
- On the Navigation bar, click People.
- Under My Contacts, pick where you want to add the contact group. For this example, click Contacts.
- Click Home > New Contact Group.
- On the Contact Group tab, in the Name box, type a name for the group.
- Click Add Members, and then add people from your address book or contacts list.
Note To add someone who is not in your address book or contacts, create or add a person as a contact.
- Click Save and Close.
To learn how to use your new contact group, see Send an email message to a contact group.