This feature requires you to use a Microsoft Exchange account. Most home and personal accounts do not use Exchange.
- View the voting responses.
- Open the original message you are tracking. This message is usually located in the Sent Items folder.
- Click the Tracking tab.
Note By default, responses that do not contain comments are recorded in the original message, and responses that contain comments are kept in the Inbox. You can have Microsoft Outlook automatically delete the blank responses.
- Select the responses you want to copy. Do one of the following:
- Click the first row, hold down SHIFT, and then click the last row.
- Click the first row, hold down CTRL, and then click additional rows.
- Copy the responses.
- Switch to Microsoft Excel.
- On the Edit menu, click Paste.