When you call your Microsoft Exchange Server Unified Messaging mailbox, in addition to listening to your voice mail messages, email messages in one folder can be read to you. By default, the Inbox folder is selected. You can change the Outlook Voice Access folder to any of your Exchange Server account mail folders.
Unified Messaging with an Exchange Server 2010 account
- Click the File tab.
- Click Manage Voice Mail.
Note After your web browser opens, you are prompted for your login credentials for Outlook Web App (OWA).
- Under Outlook Voice Access, click the folder name that appears for Read this folder. By default Inbox appears.
- Click the mail folder that you want to use, and then click OK.
- Click Save.
Unified Messaging with an Exchange Server 2007 account
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Voice Mail tab.
- In the Telephone Access section, in the Choose the folder to read when accessing e-mail messages from a phone option, click Change Folder.
- In the Select Folder dialog box, click a mail folder in your mailbox, and then click OK.
Top of Page