You can specify the background color of your calendar both within Microsoft Outlook and if you save your calendar to a Web site.
Do one of the following:
Change the background color
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Calendar Options.
- Under Calendar options, in the Background color list, click the color that you want.
- The color that you choose is applied to the Day and Work Week views. Week and Month views use system background colors, which are gray and white, by default.
- The color that you choose is applied to weekday hours. A darker shade of the background color is applied to night and weekend hours.
Specify a background for a calendar saved to the Web
- In Calendar, on the File menu, click Save as Web Page.
- Under Options, select the Use background graphic check box, and then type the path to the graphic, or click Browse to choose the path.