You can configure how responses for meeting requests, polls, and email messages are processed.
For example, your copy of a meeting request message can be updated with attendee responses. Or, when you request a read receipt for a message, the read receipt can be recorded on the original sent item. The receipt can then be automatically moved to the Deleted Items folder or any other folder that you choose.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options.
- Click Mail.
- Under Tracking, choose the processing options that you want by doing one or more of the following:
- Automatically record responses in the original item
- Select the Automatically process meeting requests and responses to meeting requests and polls check box.
Note To review the responses in your Inbox before they are recorded, clear the Process requests and responses on arrival check box.
- Delete notifications about delivered and read messages
- Select the Automatically update original sent item with receipt information check box.
- Move receipts out of your Inbox after they process
- Select the After updating tracking information, move receipt to check box.
To select a folder other than Deleted Items, click Browse.
- Delete blank responses
- Select the Update tracking information, and then delete responses that don’t contain comments check box.