- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click E-mail Options, and then click Tracking Options.
- Choose the processing options that you want by doing one or more of the following:
- Automatically record responses in the original item
- Select the Process requests and responses on arrival check box.
Note To review the responses in your Inbox before they are recorded, clear the Process requests and responses on arrival check box.
- Delete notifications about delivered and read messages
- Select the Process receipts on arrival check box.
- Move receipts out of your Inbox after processing
- Select the After processing, move receipts to check box.
To select a folder other than Deleted Items, click Browse.
- Delete blank responses
- Select the Delete blank voting and meeting responses after processing check box.