Important notice for users of Office 2003 To continue receiving security updates for Office, make sure you're running Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3). The support for Office 2003 ends April 8, 2014. If you’re running Office 2003 after support ends, to receive all important security updates for Office, you need to upgrade to a later version such as Office 365 or Office 2013. For more information, see Support is ending for Office 2003.
If Microsoft Word is your e-mail editor, see Word Help. Word offers the most customization options for signatures.
- From the main Microsoft Outlook window, on the Tools menu, click Options, and then click the Mail Format tab.
- In the Compose in this message format list, click the message format that the signature is used with.
- Under Signature, click Signatures.
- Click the signature you want to change, and then click Edit.
- In the Signature text box, type the text you want to include in the signature.
You can also paste text to this box from another document.
- To change the paragraph or font format, select the text, click Font or Paragraph, and then select the options you want. These options are not available if you use plain text as your message format.
Note To change a signature for a single message only, make your changes directly to the signature in the message.