Important notice for users of Office 2003 To continue receiving security updates for Office, make sure you're running Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3). The support for Office 2003 ends April 8, 2014. If you’re running Office 2003 after support ends, to receive all important security updates for Office, you need to upgrade to a later version such as Office 365 or Office 2013. For more information, see Support is ending for Office 2003.
Holidays for 2008-2012
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 includes country/region holidays through the end of 2007. To add holidays for calendar years 2008 through 2012, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 924423.
Add or remove holidays
Do one of the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click Calendar Options.
- Under Calendar options, click Add Holidays.
- Select the check box next to each country/region whose holidays you want to add to your Calendar, and then click OK. Your own country/region is automatically selected.
- By default, no holidays are loaded when you begin using Microsoft Outlook.
- The holiday information provided with Office Outlook 2003 includes calendar years 2003 through 2007. To add holidays for calendar years 2008 through 2012, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article 924423.