You can have Microsoft Outlook display a second time zone in your Calendar by selecting the Show an additional time zone check box in the Time Zone dialog box. The second time zone is used only to show a second time bar in Calendar view and does not affect the way Calendar items are stored or displayed.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click Calendar Options.
- Click Time Zone.
- Do one of the following:
Add a time zone
- Select the Show an additional time zone check box.
- In the Label box, type a description.
- In the Time zone box, list the time zone you want to add.
- If you want your computer clock to automatically adjust for daylight saving time changes, select the Adjust for daylight saving time check box.
This option is available only in time zones that use daylight saving time (DST).
Remove a time zone
- Clear the Show an additional time zone check box.
You can quickly switch your current time zone to the second time zone by clicking Swap Time Zones. This affects all times displayed in Outlook as well as times displayed in other Microsoft Windows-based applications.
Note The additional time zone is not affected by the current time zone settings; it is completely separate.