Share a OneNote 2010 notebook with other authors connected through a Web browser. Initiate sharing from the desktop or the browser; set folder permissions; co-author with others in the notebook; and synchronize changes.
About this course
This course includes:
- One self-paced lesson.
- A Quick Reference Card you can print at the end of the course.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Create a shared notebook from OneNote 2010 or from OneNote Web App, sharing through the OneDrive site.
- Set permission level and invite others to work in the notebook.
- Co-author in OneNote 2010 and OneNote Web App, synchronizing changes.
- Delete a shared notebook.
Before you begin
If you’re unfamiliar with OneNote or want to know more about OneNote 2010, see Getting started with OneNote 2010.