The best way to learn about OneNote 2013 is to start using it. Create a notebook and learn basic tasks for making the most of it.
Other videos in this course
This video is part of a training course called Create your first OneNote 2013 notebook. You can download the entire course or watch the videos online:
- Video: Start using OneNote. (You are here!) The best way to learn about OneNote 2013 is to start using it. Create a notebook and learn basic tasks for making the most of it.
- Video: Take notes with OneNote. Learn how to type notes, use the ribbon to help you with common tasks, and copy and paste pictures to your notebook.
- Video: Add tags to notes. Add a tag (a question or a to-do, for example) to an item (such as text), and then review all of your tags on the Tags Summary pane.
- Video: Organize and search notebooks. Use OneNote to help you organize and search for your notes, so they're always within easy reach.
- Video: Share your notebook. Share your notebook with other people, so they can see what you've written and add their own notes.
Need a reminder of what you learned? See the course summary.
Ready for another tutorial? See the complete list of OneNote 2013 training courses.