Note To complete this procedure, Microsoft Office Word 2003 must be installed on your computer.
- Select the notes on a page, an entire page, or a set of pages whose content you want to send to a Word document.
- On the File menu, point to Send To, and then click Microsoft Office Word.
Microsoft Office Word 2003 opens with a new document containing the notes you selected in step 1.
- The feature or functionality described in this topic is available only if you have installed Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1. To learn more about the service pack and how to download it, see Service pack features in OneNote 2003.
- Audio notes (.wma files) and video notes (.wmv files) are not included in the Word document that is created.
- If you send more than one page of notes to Word, the contents of those pages will be combined into a single Word document.