If you have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 installed on your computer, you can send copies of your notes in an e-mail message. The selected notes are copied into the body of the message. A file is also attached to the message and can be viewed in a standard Web browser by recipients who don't have Office OneNote 2007 installed.
- Select the pages that you want to send.
On the Standard toolbar, click E-mail.
In the new e-mail envelope that opens, type the appropriate information in the To, Cc, Bcc (if available), and Subject boxes.
If you want to include a message that is separate from the page of notes, type your message in the Introduction box.
Click Send a Copy.
- To select more than one page, hold down SHIFT or CTRL while you click the page tabs you want.
- To select a page and its subpages, click its page tab, and then double-click one of the pages in the page group.
- To cancel sending notes, click E-mail on the Standard toolbar again.
- Office OneNote 2007 does not automatically include linked audio or video recordings when you send pages in e-mail messages. To include linked audio or video recordings, do the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- in the Options dialog box, in the Category list, click Sending E-mail.
- Under E-mail sent from OneNote, select the Attach a copy of the original notes as a OneNote file check box, and then click Include embedded files such as recordings or documents inside the OneNote package file.