- This feature is available only if you have Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 installed on your computer.
- The feature or functionality described in this topic is available only if you have installed Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1. To learn more about the service pack and how to download it, see Service pack features in OneNote 2003.
- If you want to send pages other than the active page, select the pages that you want to send.
- To select a group of pages, double-click the page tab of one of the pages in the group.
- To select more than one page, hold down the SHIFT or CTRL key while you click the other page tabs. Hold down SHIFT to select the page tabs for a group of pages, and hold down CTRL to select the tabs individually.
- On the Standard toolbar, click E-mail .
- In the new e-mail message that opens, type the appropriate information in the To and Cc boxes.
- If you want to include a message that is separate from the page of notes, type your message in the Introduction box.
- Click Send a Copy.
By default, Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 does not include linked audio or video recordings when you send pages in e-mail messages. If you want to include linked audio or video recordings when you send pages, do the following:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- In the Category list in the Options dialog box, click E-mail.
- Select the Attach a copy of linked audio and video files check box.