If you maintain a weblog (blog), you can publish your notes as new blog entries from OneNote to your Web site.
Note This feature is available only if you have both Office OneNote 2007 and Office Word 2007 installed on the same computer.
- On the current page, select any part of your notes that you want to publish as a blog entry by doing one of the following:
On the File menu, point to Send To, and then click Blog.
You may be asked to register a blog account if you have not yet done so in Office Word 2007. If the Register a Blog Account dialog box appears, do one of the following:
- To select only a part of your notes, drag the pointer over the text and images you want.
- To select notes in specific note containers on the current page, hold down CTRL while you click the note containers you want.
- To select a single page of notes, click its page tab.
- To select more than one page of notes, hold down SHIFT or CTRL while you click the page tabs for the notes pages you want.
- To select a page and its subpages, click its page tab, and then double-click one of the pages in the page group.
In the Word document that is created, click Publish to send your notes to your registered blog site.
- To specify your blogging provider, click Register Now, and then follow the steps in the wizard.
- To skip configuration and create the blog page, click Register Later.
Note If you click Publish without having completed the blog configuration wizard, you will not be able to publish your blog post. However, you can still save the blog post as a Word document and then publish the file at a later time, after you have configured your account.
For more information about blogging features, see Help with blogging in Word.