The best way to open a notebook that’s saved on SharePoint is to use the free OneDrive for Business app that’s available in the App Store.
Once the OneDrive for Business app is installed, follow these steps to open the notebook:
- From the OneDrive for Business app, tap the notebook you want to open.
- Tap , and OneNote will automatically open the notebook.
Note Your organization may require you to setup a VPN connection on your iPad to access SharePoint notebooks when you’re not connected to the network. If you’re having trouble accessing a SharePoint site, this might be the cause. If you’re not sure if you need to use a VPN connection, please check with your network administrator.
Sign in to an Office 365 SharePoint site from OneNote for iPad
To open notebooks on an Office 365 SharePoint site, do the following:
- If you have a notebook open, tap .
- Tap Open.
- Tap Add a Place and then tap Office 365 SharePoint.
- Enter your email address and password and tap Sign In.