Tables can help you organize your notes by arranging information in rows and columns.
- In your notes, click the location where you want to insert a table.
- On the Table menu, click Insert Table .
- In the Insert Table dialog box, enter the number of columns and rows you want.
- You can create a table more quickly by drawing it. On the Standard toolbar, click Insert Table , and then drag the pointer down and to the right to specify the number of rows and columns that you want.
- To show or hide table borders, click in any cell in the table and then, on the Table menu, select or deselect Show Borders.