Note Some of the features or functionality described in this topic are available only if you have installed Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 Service Pack 1. To learn more about the service pack and how to download it, see Service pack features in OneNote 2003.
- On the File menu, click Page Setup.
- In the Page Setup task pane, do any of the following:
- To change the color of the page header or the color of the page, click the options you want under Page color.
- To set the dimensions, orientation, or margins for the current page, click the options you want under Paper size and Print margins.
- To display rule lines or grids on a page, select the options you want under Rule lines.
Note Rule and gridlines do not appear on printed pages.
- To change whether objects align automatically when you move them around on the page, click Snap To Grid on the Edit menu.
When you have finished setting up a page layout the way you want, you can save it as a custom stationery template. Stationery lets you create new pages using the same page layout and appearance. To create custom stationery, in the Page Setup task pane, click Save current page as stationery.