Watch these videos to learn how to perform a variety of admin tasks, including updating user information, buying and assigning licenses, and changing or resetting passwords.
About this course
This course includes four videos:
- Add a user with admin permissions (2:54)
- Change or delete and restore users (2:34)
- Manage user licenses (3:17)
- Manage passwords (5:13)
At the end of this course you’ll also find a Quick Reference Card that you can print.
After watching these videos you will be able to:
- Create a new user and assign admin permissions so that others in your organization can help you with admin tasks.
- Change user information, delete users, and restore users after they’ve been deleted.
- Remove a license from a user and assign it to another user
- Buy more Office 365 licenses.
- Change your password and reset forgotten passwords, for yourself and others.
Before you begin
You need an Office 365 for professionals and small businesses subscription with administrator permissions.
If the information in these videos doesn’t match what you’re seeing, try viewing Training courses for Office 365 for business.
See more Microsoft Office training courses.