You can cancel your subscription by contacting Support by phone. Find the phone numbers and business hours for your location.
To help protect your privacy, we ask you to provide the following information regarding your account:
- The user ID you use to sign in to Office 365
- The first and last name of the primary contact for your organization
- The name of your organization as it shows on your Office 365 account
- The complete street address of your organization
Take these important steps before you cancel your subscription:
- Remove domains from Office 365. If you have added your own domain names for your organization to use with Office 365, you need to remove them.
- Save your data. After you cancel your subscription, all the data associated with your online services—for example, email and any documents on team sites—is deleted 90 days after your cancellation. If you need any data from any of the Office 365 services, download and save your files to another location before you cancel the subscription. For more information, see:
After your subscription is canceled, if you change your mind, you can reinstate your subscription within 90 days by contacting Support by phone. Find the phone numbers and business hours for your location.