You can save any webpage that belongs to a public-facing website as a template. When you save a webpage as a template, the page’s design and customizations are saved so that you can use them when you create new webpages.
Use this feature when you’ve designed or redesigned a webpage and want to be able to use the same page layout and design for other webpages.
Note The content and procedures in this article apply only to public-facing websites.
Follow these steps to save a webpage as a template:
- Open the public-facing website in your browser, and then click Member Login on the home page.
- On the top navigation bar in the site, click Website.
- In the website, click Web Pages on the Quick Launch.
- Click the Pages tab on the ribbon.
- Select the check box next to a webpage that you want to save as a template, and then click Save as Template on the ribbon.
- In the Save as Template dialog box, type a unique Template title and File name and an optional description, and then click OK.
The template is saved to the Templates library.
You can now use this custom template to create new webpages. Custom templates appear in the Custom Templates section in the Create Web page dialog box, where you can create new webpages.
Top of Page