You’ve played with the sample reports for the Microsoft Power BI for Windows app. Now you want to see and interact with your own reports.
- From the Power BI app home page, swipe up to show the app bars and tap Browse.
- On the Locations page, swipe up to show the app bar.
- In the SharePoint Online site, folder, or report box, type or paste a URL for a Power BI for Office 365 or a SharePoint Online site and tap the Go arrow to the right.
- In the Authentication required box, type your user name and password.
- Optional: Check Remember my credentials.
More about the Power BI for Windows Store app.